Bike Size Assesment
Ensuring your bike fits you like a glove
Bike Size Assesment determines your exact size need for a bike to ensure the bike you purchase, or the one you already own can be properly adjusted to suit your needs and goals.
What is included in a Bike Size Assessment?
– Using a fitment sizing bike we adjust every aspect to your exact comfort. These measurements are then recorded
– You receive a copy of the sizing including the appropriate Stack and Reach measurements needed for you to shop for a bike
– A list of bike options from Endurance House that is tailored to your goals and budget
– An overview of bike drivetrain components and frame material to educate you when purchasing.
– A free inspection of any used bike you plan to purchase or have purchased, including minor adjustments to drivetrain and brakes
– Transfer of the size assessment measurements onto any bike you purchase
These benefits are yours on any bike you purchase, even if it the purchase is not from Endurance House.
When you purchase from Endurance House Madison, you also receive a $100 credit towards your bike purchase in addition to any other discounts offered at the time of purchase.
How Much Does BSA Cost?
Bike Sizing Assessment (BSA) cost is $100, which is returned as a credit when you purchase your new bike from Endurance House
What If I Don’t Have a Bike Yet?
We recommend tyou schedule your one-on-one BSA with one of our certified bicycle specialists before purchasing