Beginning Run/Walk Training Program
- Have you been wanting to get outside and start moving, but you’re not quite sure where to start?
- Do you enjoy walking and would like to meet others who also enjoy spending time outside?
- Have you ever wanted to walk run/walk or run a whole 5k, 10k or half marathon?
- Have you been injured in the past and you want to start off right?
If you answered yes to any of the above, the Foundations training program is for you! We have walk, run/walk & run pace groups so we can work together no matter what your event goal may be!
Fall 2016 Program Duration:
Saturday, August 6 through October 30 2016
- Informational meetings: Wednesday, July 13 & 27 6pm-6:45pm at EH Middleton (1661 Deming Way #154)
- First practice meeting: Kick-off is on Saturday, August 6 at 8am-9:30am at EH Middleton at 1661 Deming Way #154
- Time-based and distance-based training programs offered every season!
- 5k, 10k & 13.1 distances offered in the summer and fall seasons.
- Beginning Triathlon training program offered in the summer.
- Walk, Run/Walk & Run pace groups! There are pace groups for everyone, so you will never be left behind and always celebrated for your accomplishments!
- Free one-on-one 45 min Goal-Setting Session & Equipment Evaluation with program coach
- Practices: Wednesdays at 6pm & Saturday at 8am
- Weekly newsletters
- Workshop Series included in program!
- You earn motivational incentives!
- In-store discounts for training program participants!
- After-race party to celebrate with friends and family all your accomplishments over the training season!
- Cost: $125
- Goal Race: Haunted Hustle 5k, 10k, or 13.1mi during weekend of October 29-30 2016
- Race Website: http://hauntedhustlemadison.com/
Interested in more details? Email Coach Flo 🙂 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out this link to read a blog about Foundations program!
Click the icon above to like us on Facebook at Foundations 5k/10k/13.1mi!